Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

A request to be unbanned:

Gems

1. Your in-game name: Gems the Inmate

2. Server that you were blacklisted on: [HG] Jailbreak

3. The Blacklisting admin: [HG] eNiGMa#

4. Your Steam-Id: Steam_0:0:19144515

5. Reason for blacklist: I was kicked from jailbreak, late at night, around 3 AM central time. I wasn't sure what for as I was not breaking any rules at the time of the kick. I quickly reconnected and found that I had a 15 round mute. I asked publicly who muted and kicked me and got no answer. Finally, after around 10 rounds I got fed up and decided to do something stupid and say: "ok, what fa**** ass admin kicked me?". I was banned swiftly afterwards... I was irritated as there was no reason as to why I should have been kicked and muted previously. I assume the admin in question kicked and muted me before because I thought I was the one playing music over my mic and I wasn't. I was responding to another person QQ'ing about the music being played. I don't think giving a response to a complainer warrants a kick and then a 15 round mute without explanation.

Either way, I really enjoy Jailbreak and would appreciate the privilege to get back onto the server. Thanks for your time.

You're unbanned.

Don't call admins fa****s ever.

It's completely unnecessary, the question 'why was I kicked' is more appropriate.

I understand jailbreak can aggrevate people, but please don't let it cloud your judgement.

If an admin abuses, then provide proof. I'll be glad to help you straighten this out.

When you call admins fa****s, (if some of us admins are homosexual by chance), it's disrespectful and completely immature.