Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Me and Triston Fart's unban request

Boomhouzer

1. Your in-game name: Boomhouzer & t crusher 100

2. Server that you were banned on: PERP

3. The Banning admin: HG | Darkwing Duck [M]

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:38256371 & STEAM_0:0:33424330

5. Reason for ban: We got banned for RDMing when we where obviously robbing the people, we asked them all to stop moving and they didn't and we waited a sec we robbed them blah blah anyways, they didn't follow our commands so we killed them, we where on there property so idk wtf they kicked us for.

Please look into this further, thank you.

Edited by Boomhouzer

https://hellsgamers.com/threads/68404-Triston-Fart-and-Boomie-Houzer

Runda was demoing, I was specing runda at the moment, and even in the demo, you can clearly see triston get out of the car and blow away someone as soon as he can pull a gun out. There was obviously no time for a warning or to even leave. As I had already slayed and kicked your earlier in the day, you obviously knew that you were breaking server rules. They did not own the property, so the fact you were raiding them cannot be considered.

Edited by General Red

You were clearly RDMing, im sorry but you will not be unbanned. I will reduce the ban down from 10 days to 5 days, although you are on a very thin rope considering your past infractions. Please behave and follow the rules on our server or you will be permanently banned next time.