Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hydro's Unban Request.

Hydro

Now its been a while since I've been banned, and I'm permanent banned for minging and I'll explain.

1. Your in-game name: Shadow Slifer/Hydro (One of those)

2. Server that you were banned on: HellsGamers DarkRP.

3. The Banning admin: I do not know.

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:36802562

5. Reason for ban: Well I can't really remember since it has been over 2 months since I have been banned and I have truly learned my lesson. I was punch-whoring and prop killing. I know it is serious and I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to make it look like I don't care about the community. I do care about it and I am truly sorry. The reason why I want to be unbanned is because I want a second chance at a wonderful server. I might of done more stuff, but that's all I can remember since the most I'd done there. I recently came across you're ZombieRP server and I really want to play it so badly. And when I realized it was hellsgamers I was in shock and I felt so sorry. My friend and I love your server and I hope I get a second chance for what I have done. I promise I won't mess up again, I have truly learned my mistake and I promise, even on other servers that I will not minge just because I don't know the server well. That is bad judging and I don't like it. So I am sorry and forgive me. For I hope I get that second chance that I asked for much. Thank you.

~Hydro

Edited by Vao