Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Amil Patel's unban request

TehStrickland

1. Amil Patel
  2. PERP
  3. Unsure (Kigen, I think)
  4. STEAM_0:0:14570029
  5. I was banned for "Mass CDM". I know there is no excuse for this, and I am truly sorry for my actions. I want to apologize to each and every person that I killed, and I want to apologize to HellsGamers for causing unrest in the Perp server.

• Executive Council

So why were to two trolling our server using cars and guns to commit mass cdm and rdm sprees?

Um. There was no excuse for it. All the stuff in the cars was either him driving my car. (which he is no longer allowed to do.) and we were actually rping with the cops. You can ask them. I would get in pursuits with them and they didn't mind. Shooting cops was up shooting one cop while we had guns so I freaked out shot 1 and they all tried to shoot us so we shot back. Then they kept breaking NLR and coming back to shoot us from Nexus. It probably didn't look very good from your point of view. I never had the intention of RDM or CDM expecially after I just got unbanned. That's the last thing I would purposley do. I'm sorry if it caused a disturbance. I promis it won't happ[en like that again we were just havin fun on Late night PERP. Were sorry...

Also, I didn't think it was a problem because nobody had asked us to chill... It didn't help any that Cal was kinda pushing it forward by hunting us down to taze us then randomly arrest me over and over again for no reason.

Edit: also the server was a little laggy while driving through city, but that's no excuse.

Yeah... it was originally just some RPing and we did shoot one cop because he antagonized us. After that, things escalated out of control and we acted like complete idiots. I am sorry for what we did, and I promise it will never happen again.

Same.. :x were idiots..

• Executive Council

TehStrickland, you will remain banned for 10 days.

~Temp banned