Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Chody Quiefton's Follow up Unban

1. Your in-game name: Chody Quiefton

2. Server that you were banned on: PERP

3. The Banning admin: Kigen

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:24223185

5. Reason for ban:

I never saw the ban message, but I assume it's for Mass RDM/CDM. First of all I would like to say there was no excuse for what had went on that night. We started out rping with a swat and 2 cops in the tunnel out of city, but it quickly turned into just causing pile ups in the tunnel. Not our fault btw they were told to remove the road block by the mayor several times last night, but they wouldn't. The CDM, Yes we were driving like idiots, but still there was no excuse for my behavior. At one point, I hit 2 cops because the mayoral vote box popped up as i was driving. Next, I would like to apologize to everyone I/We injured last night. The RDM, I never really Mass RDM'd. When we were shooting those cops, it's becuase they were shooting us back, and the cops in the roadblock were becuase they kept arresting me prior to driving like an idiot. I think Cal random arrested me like 6-7 times list night. I thought the cops and us were having fun, because no one seemed to have gotten upset by our actions. Again, I'm sorry for the CDM/RDM. I promise I wont act like this ever again, I know a lot of people see this a very a quandary thing. So yea...

Thanks,

Silent Death631

• Executive Council

Given your extensive history of 15+ bans most dealing with mass CDMing I will not remove this ban.

~Not unbanned