Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Un-Blacklist Request

Jeremiah

Your in-game name: Jeremiah McDonald

Server that you were blacklisted on: PERP Lite Server

The Blacklisting admin: |HG| Nevodka or Tom Green

Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:3367306

Reason for blacklist: I ticketed Tom Green for thinking he was speeding, he apparently asked why I ticketed him in chat and I didn't see it because I use a microphone, so he blacklisted me. After the situation occurred, I offered to refund his ticket and he proceeded to tell me "no" and "to wait til the 24 hour period is over" all because I didn't respond to him in chat within his desired 'time frame'. I understand it's a Lite server, and I do very much like the server, but I honestly feel like being a Police Officer on it triggers a couple of admins to think they can toss around unjust punishments. It's not the first time something like this has happened to me, a situation where I think things can be resolved simply through conversation. If an officer in real life serves someone a false-reasoned speeding ticket, he doesn't immediately get fired for it does he? No, it gets simply dropped in court. It's tough being a cop on the server because of all the complaints you get by everyone (but they think it's okay to lure you into their apartments and shoot you whenever they want and that's okay by the rules), but I enjoy the temporary times I can RP it. I apologize for my one mistaken speeding ticket. Will you spare me and un-blacklist me?

Thanks.

Jeremiah

Edited by Vao

It's nice to see you can compose a decent unblacklist request, but you acted like a complete and utter asshole in regards to asking me ingame. Here is a screenshot of the chat itself when I was asking you to stop, which consisted of myself running in front of you several times stopping you and asking, and you running around me and ignoring the situation: http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/go/jeremiah1.png

For context, the speed limit was 40 and I had my cruise set below said limit, you had ticketed me and kept running which was why I was trying to stop you to warn you about random ticketing. The blacklist itself was due to you avoiding myself trying to warn you about it. Your reasoning afterwards was to give you a break because you were drunk. As you can see in the screenshot, your "kind" offer of reimbursing me came after the fact. What followed however, was a bout of shit talking from you over OOC and lovely comments such as "I remember the first time I donated for admin." and subsequently disconnecting after stating you'd report me on the forums. I'm sticking with wait out it out and not only watch your attitude, but pay attention next time somebody is trying to speak to you. I was literally blocking your path and saying your name, it's pretty difficult to ignore that.