Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Post Most Unclear Jailbreak Rules: Upcoming Survey #2

Angel

. Can CT's look down vents in the beginning of the round? My feelings: They have until the allocated time from the anti-camper to leave armory. Taking a 1-2 second peak down the vent isn't TECHNICALLY camping

This but in kitchen. It kinda hard to rebel with 15 Ct's all needing to open the door, most CT's dont even go look in cells before this open the door.

• 3 weeks later...

I had this problem on the GO server. In fact got slayed for it

If lead initiates a lava day, and the numbers of T's are thinning down, can you kill a T if they miss but as you are shooting them they make it up to where they should be?

Example: I took the T's to hurdles, started a lava day and had them answer a question. If they got it right, they didn't have to jump to the next hurdle. Day was going fine and there was like 5 T's left. A T jumped, missed and so I shot. Before I could kill him he jumped up to the hurdle and froze. He was the only T on the hurdle so no chance to freekill. I finished out killing him, I was using an AK, and as soon as he was dead, he slayed me. Told me that there was a "spoken rule about not killing a T if they make it up even if they missed." I could understand this rule if there was a lot of T's still alive to save them from being freekilled by some derp CT. But as long as he was the only one up there, I see no problem for killing him for missing. Just need some clarification.

If lead initiates a lava day, and the numbers of T's are thinning down, can you kill a T if they miss but as you are shooting them they make it up to where they should be?

Example: I took the T's to hurdles, started a lava day and had them answer a question. If they got it right, they didn't have to jump to the next hurdle. Day was going fine and there was like 5 T's left. A T jumped, missed and so I shot. Before I could kill him he jumped up to the hurdle and froze. He was the only T on the hurdle so no chance to freekill. I finished out killing him, I was using an AK, and as soon as he was dead, he slayed me. Told me that there was a "spoken rule about not killing a T if they make it up even if they missed." I could understand this rule if there was a lot of T's still alive to save them from being freekilled by some derp CT. But as long as he was the only one up there, I see no problem for killing him for missing. Just need some clarification.

If they missed in the first place, they should have been burnt by lava :rolleyes: thats how i understand it is.

He missed, he dies.

Let's say a CT is watching first cell and a T goes through. Is the CT allowed to immediately run to infirm and try to catch the T teleporting behind the door. Normally it's "Go to Kitchen, if he's not there go to infirm", but are CT's allowed to go directly to infirm? To me it seems like camping it