Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Blue Rangers unban request

Blue Ranger

Your in-game name:Blue Ranger

Server that you were banned on:Perp

The Banning admin:IDK

Your Steam-Id:STEAM_0:0:47813952

Reason you were banned:I had a clan tag of "BSG" an i didnt know you guys didnt like eachother so i was just banned.Noone talked to me about it.I was just playing and it said I was perma banned.All i ask of you is to unban me.I really like playing on your servers.I am no longer associated with "BSG".I am very sorry if it offended the HG clan in any way.

1.how was i supposed to know in the first place that you guys didnt like eachother.

2.Somone should have spoken to me ingame about the issue.

3.I am not in their clan,roster,or steam community anymore.

A suggestion:If there is another situation like this please have an admin speak to the person ingame,not just have somone ask if your a part of another clan then ban them.

No, that's not how we operate here in HG. We have banned communities that we do not allow to play on our servers in order to avoid certain discrepancies and issues that may arise. Although you still have not answered my initial question which was why are you lying to us about leaving BSG?