Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Xenogamers moderator unban request

OH MAI GAWD

Hi everybody, my name is Gawd and I am well known at the xenogamers community. Judging by our recent trucing I thought I would just introduce myself. Especially since relations between our clans are finally getting better :)

Now, I don't believe I was banned for being in the steam group because I was banned far before I joined xG. If you wish to look up my steam ID please go ahead.

1. Your in-game name: xG:M l Gawd

2. Server that you were banned on: Jailbreak

3. The Banning admin: No idea.

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:43947302

5. Reason for ban: So this was far before I was in xenogamers , however I was banned for breaking the rules. I actually looked up a thread and I was supposed to have been banned for 120 - 3 hours. In the thread they even asked for me to be unbanned, ( I have no idea where this thread is at the moment) I had freekilled because apparently I misinterpreted orders, ( I hope someone would remember this incident, but it was a while ago so..) and was evidently permed before given any chance to explain myself :2

I just hope that now since our clan's relations are better I could be unbanned so maybe I could make some friends within this community as well. Thanks for considering my unban request, I will respect your decision either way. I just don't want this event to affect our clan's current situation since this was a while before I had joined xG. Not to mention that in the thread it stated that I was apparently supposed to be banned for 3 hours.

Thanks! :)