Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Another unban request. Why does this keep happening?

chile

1. Your in-game name: chile #faded

2. Server that you were ban on: HG dust 2 deathmatch

3. The Blacklisting admin: unsure

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:3841156

5. Reason for ban: I'm not sure. I was in the bhop server last night as well as the HG d2 deathmatch server. I attempted to log onto the bhop server today after work only to find out I was banned. I'm not sure why this keeps happening. I looked through the ban requests and haven't found my name anywhere? I also was never warned about being banned by any admin for any action. I would greatly appreciate it if you could unban me! As i've said before, I do not script and Aimer can back me up on that because he was the one who taught me.

edit: support from aimer (member of your community who helped me) copied from steam chat:

-hg- Aimer [up 24/7]: Hes not bhop scripting, ive taught him fps_max 31 and other such, also been proven legit by the pad system in the bhop server, its not hard to get speed on 31 or be good at it, i have alot of friends that arnt good at bhopping but once they get on fps_max 31 they can actually bhop pretty well around the said area.

Thank you,

chile

Unbanned. :)

It looks like you were unbanned before but due to a technical problem you accidentally got re-banned.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you. You should be able to play on our servers again now.

Edited by kimzy