Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Bob Marleys Perp [Unban Request]

bob marley

1. Your in-game name: Bob Marley

2. Server that you were banned on: Perp

3. The Banning admin: IDK

4. Your Steam-Id:STEAM_0:0:4216772

5. Reason for ban:Ok so i have read the MOTD over and over again i was playing perp and i got banned for 24 hours making this advertisment this is not against the rules im just messing around with boondock members and i only did this once.

/advert crooked cocks = boon docks and they have small penis...... the member of the org is admin and he raged and banned me.

No one told me to stop and i had no warning he is a fail admin and i would like to be unbanned as soon as possible.

Thanks, tf2psycho

Edited by Mark

I already posted a ban request to big john he is the exact opposite of an admin this server needs he ruins the game for many and a 24 hour ban for a joke i think a kick would have been fine or a warning or at least telling me to stop... i was pissed cuz he raids us twice in a row before we can even plant and for even finding a place that quick makes us bealive even more of rumors of him and his org using esp hacks...... now bigjohn what do you think on this matter?

seriously i didnt even know he was the server owner that is some bs right there how terrible is that that i had to post a ban request on the server owner. I have never had this problem before and the owner of this server shouldnt be in the most powerful organization on the server it ruins the game for everyone else especially if he can rdm and cdm and get away with it and i have plenty of proof of this. Not sure if i want to play on this server knowing this now.I might take my ass over to HZ now. BIG JOHN PLEASE READ THIS AND TRY TO CHANGE UR WAYS

/advert crooked cocks = boon docks and they have small penis...... the member of the org is admin and he raged and banned me.

No one told me to stop and i had no warning he is a fail admin and i would like to be unbanned as soon as possible.

Are you serious? You need a warning not to be a dick?

You've got to have the fucking nerve to trash talk an admin in game and call them failures, come to our forums and say "I was never warned"

Your excuse and reason is nonsensical and lacks coherence to a reasonable person's mindset in a game.

If I was bigjohn, I would have banned your narcissistic ass from our servers and forums

I would also like to add to this thread the following information. This ban request in which he posted on big john https://hellsgamers.com/threads/69075-ban-request-for-an-abusive-admin

Also after denying the ban request due to no proof he sent me the following message in a PM: "ok so first for closing my unban thread b4 bigjohn replys makes u an ass so dont do it second he is a terrible owner and i didnt even know he was owner until after that post"

• Executive Council

Line 29505: L 05/29/2012 - 20:57:52: [Advert] :[PsYcHo]: [bob Marley - STEAM_0:0:4216772]: boondocks have small dicks
Line 29626: L 05/29/2012 - 20:59:28: [Advert] :[PsYcHo]: [bob Marley - STEAM_0:0:4216772]: it dont matter what they are they got small dicks
Line 29685: L 05/29/2012 - 21:00:56: [Advert] :[PsYcHo]: [bob Marley - STEAM_0:0:4216772]: boondocks got crookedcocks
Line 29754: L 05/29/2012 - 21:02:16: [Advert] :[PsYcHo]: [bob Marley - STEAM_0:0:4216772]: boondocks eat crookedcocks
Line 29799: L 05/29/2012 - 21:03:14: [Advert] :[PsYcHo]: [bob Marley - STEAM_0:0:4216772]: i DGAF if you know who is doing it doesnt change the truth sorry guys
Line 4172: L 05/30/2012 - 20:27:48: [Advert] :[PsYcHo]: [bob Marley - STEAM_0:0:4216772]: crooked cocks= boon docks and they have small penis

And much much more.

As it left up to my decision on what to do with a wonderful and kind person like your self. At this time you will be Temp banned from everything related to Hellsgamers. We do not like when people come into obviously a well established community and proceed to disrespect or talk down to like you are the creator. With that said if you want another chance you will have to think bout what u say before u say even if u are angry about an issue. There was warnings and its not your first offense. 1 week ban.

Edited by bigjohnMS