Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban request-popsicle

mikemike

name: popsicle

steam id:STEAM_0:1:34914412

reason:bad spray

server:jb

admin that banned me: HG lazarus...extended by HG Archer

explanation. After getting kicked/banned for 2 hours, i came back with a different spray and even asked anon if if it was OK, which he said it was. The new spray didn't have anything below the waist. I dont think its fair to extend my ban for something I have done in the past. I've already been punished for that multiple times. I served my 2 hour ban, came back with a NEW spray, i asked and admin at the time(anon) if the spray was OK, he said it was. Why did my ban get extended? I've already been punished banned/t listed for the other stuff he said I did. Sorry for the disrespect for the young players aka sabino, but he likes to Freeshoot/freekill sometimes because he doesn't know the rules. Sorry for the bad spray that got my 2 hr ban, i will no longer spray things that show below the waist. I just thought that the spray was funny at the time. After my 2 hr ban I came back and changed it. please un ban me.

I'm sorry for the bad spray, i just thought it was really funny at the time because it was simpsons. But i will no longer spray anything below the waist.

Edited by mikemike