Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

unban request

KroN1K

1. UnNamed (i believe server has it is (3)UnNamed

2 D2DM

3. Banned by Staff

4. STEAM_0:1:22788958

5. Accused of Wallhacking

Firstly, i want to apologize for posting in the BANNED section, i did not realize(which im not trying to use as an excuse) that there was this forum and there was a procedure.

http://www.hellsgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6896

that was the thread pertaining to my case, and there are demos given in that thread

I would like to have to my case reviewed, because i know that in truth i do not hack/cheat. I really dont know what the council/staff want or need in terms of what is expected in a defense, the only thing i can say is if you review the demos, you will notice that i dont really know who is where, i may know that people may be in a certain area, but i do get caught off guard by people peaking at random times or hiding behind things...it was also stated that even tho its not a prinicple reason, my stats may have helped in my banning. I would like to say, that even tho i am proud of these stats, since i did put the work in to get them, i would say that it is possible to do alot better, legitly, and these stats are not that much higher then what i would expect as normal for this style of server.

Thank you for your time

Thank you, for that i appreciate it, i dont plan making you look like a fool, but a ban request did get put on here once for me, its very possible it may happen again. Thank you again.

Well if you are a good player, take it as a compliment. :)

But if you are a cheater, take it as a get the fuck out of here. ;)

Stick around the boards a little and play some of our other servers.

That usually helps you stay unbanned or at least somewhat out of suspicion.

GG

i always take it as a compliment, and when i played competitively i would use it as a gauge to see if im doing well or not...so i do..i just really liked the setup of your d2dm i have never seen an organized death match like that with that many people.....and will definitely visit your forums from time to time... thanks again