Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Runda's Unban Request

Runda20

1. Your in-game name: Runda Meade

2. Server that you were banned on: PERP

3. The Banning admin: Cal45

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:28670011

5. Reason for ban: RDM and CDM

I thought I can shoot cops for telling people to put a gun away, so I did...sorry about not knowing he had to threaten hyper with arrest, as for me hitting Jamel, I assumed he would shoot us in the back because that guy can shoot, when we tried to raid so I hit him then I was shot at and we began to raid...Sorry Jamel for hitting you then fail raiding.

If I am not unbanned well...I guess that's an oh well

PERP has been insane the past day or so Boondocks and Scalettas killing each other on sight in streets, raiding over and over ban reports by me because I am an asshole... Oh perp.

Edited by Rizon

Runda, as I explained in the other thread and in Teamspeak, the RDM on the cop was not the main reason you were banned. You were banned for instigating drama with Jamel and then trying to get him banned for it. By the way, I asked Vao about the cop kill and he ruled it to be RDM since the cop was not being threatening in any way.

Wait out your ban, it's only 1 day.

[Temp Banned]

Edited by Rizon