Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Diamelo

Meat

1. Abuser name:

DIAMELO

2. Their Steam Id:

STEAM_0:1:17365275

3. What server:

Bunnyhop

4. About what time:

21:36 PST

5. PROOF:

Choose your fancy: Demo | Pastebin

(Pastebin shows what happened before demo if you're curious, but I didn't say anything to DIAMELO before the demo)

Warn: tick 12816

Ban: obv at the end

6. Please tell us about the incident:

NOTE: excuse my terrible bunnyhopping, I'm new at this

DIAMELO had gagged, muted, then banned a player (in that order) for changing his name too many times (wasn't even aware that was a rule). I pointed out that the admin training guide states to warn, kick, THEN ban players, to which he responded with a warning. Near the end of the demo I decided I would just let him know that I think he's an asshole and got banned from ALL HG servers for 4 hours.

Go straight to permanent ban, do not pass go do not collect $200. You're a fucking idiot, you have a history of being banned (one also being permanent but was purged from old banlist) and you decided to nitpick a fucking admin for no reason and start shit. His gag and mute was the warning and the temp ban was fine, it didn't involve you so mind your own fucking business. You're own fucking demo shows you arguing with an admin for NO reason and shows YOU ending it with this shit

240_screenshots_2012-06-06_00003.jpg

There was also this (probably your original perm ban)

https://hellsgamers.com/threads/2590-STEAM_0-1-17779695-(-quot-dnRoyston-quot-)/page2?highlight=17779695

where you yet again TALKED SHIT about the admins after bullshitting us and hacking.

No

get

the

fuck

out.

1287465354966.png

Edited by Weeman