Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Need a new computer

jajolt

So recently my laptop that I've had for three years has been having some problems. This morning I took it in to quick connect and it's done for. This was a $700-ish computer and it's suffered lol. I can't really afford another expensive comp like that, so. Are there any good, refurbished or new, quality computers that will last another 2 years at least, in the $150-$300 range? Probably not but please tell me if you don't think so. I'm not in dire need because I have another one but it's my parents and I don't have access to it all the time.

Thanks,

Josh

Edited by jajolt

Are there any good, refurbished or new, quality computers that will last another 2 years at least, in the $150-$300 range? Probably not but please tell me if you don't think so.

Does this PC have to be a laptop, or are you fine with a desktop? What games do you plan to play? Personally, I would say, save up to get a decent PC/laptop.

Edited by Plaayer