Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

I'm Sorry

Wrench

1. Your in-game name: -hg- Rage° Wrench ♥ QB (Hellsgamers Wrench)

2. Server that you were banned on: [HG] 24/7 PERP Lite Server | FastDL | NoLaG | HeLLsGamers.com

3. The Banning admin: Kigen or Rizon

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:21109869

5. Reason for ban:

Telling Rizon to control his clan after they prop climbed into my apartment building. (I know it was disrespecting an admin, but it was a joke, and I'm sorry for saying it)

I'm very sorry for coming off like a dick, but I told Rizon to control his clan as a joke, and I'm very sorry. I thought it was ok (and it wasn't) because I took his joke that happened earlier pretty harshly and got kicked for doing what I did to respond to it, but it was a misunderstanding and was cleared up so I didn't expect him to take this harshly since his point of a joke gave me a big reaction. Like I said, I'm very sorry for what I did, but I'd really like to get back on and help my friends that just joined advance in the game, and I don't think they could when they have cheaters like the ones who broke into my place by prop climbing.

I hope you can review my ban request and tell I'm genuinely sorry for what I did.

Thanks, Rage Wrench

Edited by Rizon

Your disrespect is unacceptable, please show some respect to those who take their time to make sure the game play is the best it can be.

Your a recruit, start acting like it. Wait out your ban and think about this.