Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

perma banned from perp sorry

Jamerson

ok let me start by saying this dude i know what i did and im sorry i met alot of really cool guys for real but i cant just sit here and say i sorry i got to show you but i cant unless you unban me bro i mean just try to hear me out and talk to me on the server on ts3 im sorry ok so please just give me 1 more chance i wana be part of somthing big like hg boondocks and perp oh and also dude again im sorry so please forgive me everyone desirves a second chance what do you say:) friends

Edited by Rizon

1. Your in-game name: Jamerson

2. Server that you were banned on: Perp

3. The Banning admin: [HG] Rizon

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:48422408

5. Reason for ban: Cause i was disrespectful and in advert i said fuck you rizon

Regardless of you telling me that you were "playing." Also, this is isn't the first time I've seen you do this not just with me but with other players.

You have to understand there is a fine line when it's okay to do that when it's not a full server and already having problems with users in the server and you make that comment.

It's unacceptable, Period.

Edited by Rizon