Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Perma-Ban Unban Request (PERP 3.0 Lite)

steeler989

1. Your in-game name: John Lamberto

2. Server that you were blacklisted on: PERP Lite 3.0

3. The Blacklisting admin: I checked with friends, they say that there were no amins on. So I don't know who banned me. EDIT: Sidney Crosby???

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:29250127

5. Reason for blacklist:Mass RDMing

Ok, so there was a server restart about 10 minutes ago, and I reconnected. I drove around and I got to the car dealership. At the car dealership, there was a bunch of people named John Doe. I mean, a lot of them. I thought it was a glitch or something(because the server restarted) and I started killing them. After I kiled the 4th person I realized that they were real people(because before I killed the 4th person, they moved) an then I got kicked. I tried reconnecting back and it said I was permanently banned from the server.

This server is too cool and too fun to be banned from and I promise I will not do any Mass RDMing again.

Edited by steeler989

• Executive Council

You were mass RDMing the crap out of the people connecting.

You were aiming at their head and then killing them one by one. Its obvious that you knew they were people as and you knew what you were doing.

Why should we let you back into that server again?

Ok, like i said, I thought those were just random people (like in CoD when the server goes all messed up and people's names turn into ? marks) I never knew that they were people connecting to the game until the 4th person I killed moved before i shot. Yes, I did pull out a pistol and started shooting them into the head, I will admit that. But I never knew they were real people. I would not expect that many people to be named John Doe in ONE AREA(car dealership). And I thought people were supposed to spawn at the bank, not at the car dealership. Which is another reason why I thought those people weren't real.

The reason why you should let me back into the server? Well, like I said before, I didn't know those were actual people connecting to the game. I haven't played the game THAT LONG to know that people would be named John Doe after a server restart. Also, I won't do that again. I won't do anything like that again. And I believe that I should get a second chance.

And if I do do a MASS RDM again, believe me, I won't try to do an unban request. Just please give me one more chance and I promise I won't do anything like that again.

• Executive Council

Given that this isn't your first ban for RDM your ban will be for 5 days.

Please take this time to understand the rules of the server.

https://hellsgamers.com/threads/69165-PERP-Lite-RP-3-0-Rules-Revised

~Temp Banned