Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Blacklisted + Banned by Kigen

SeventhSandwich

1. Your in-game name: SeventhSandwich

2. Server that you were blacklisted on: HG Perp Lite server

3. The Blacklisting admin: Kigen

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:24793146

5. Reason for blacklist:

I was playing firefighter for a good hour and a half today until someone called all units to the skyscraper for some call. I was outside waiting for the cops to ram down the door so I sprayed it with my fire hose. Kigen then blacklisted me from the firefighter job for 24 hours. Long story short, I continued complaining in OOC that I was doing completely fine as firefighter and I wasn't trying to annoy anyone with the firehose but he didn't listen. Eventually he threatened to ban me for complaining and my last response was something like, "You should listen to people's complaints when you put in a new feature because it's most important then".

This isn't as much an unban request because from my experience you guys will probably not listen to any of this considering most game community admins make their mind up from the minute they actually ban the player, but instead a complaint on how you guys ban people. Instead of actually fielding my complaints which weren't angry or aggressive in any sort of way, you banned me because you figured that it's better to get rid of the guy annoying people in OOC then to actually listen to his complaint. There's no other way to communicate to admins privately that I know of anyway.

I was doing absolutely fine as firefighter and I responded to every single civilian and cop call to make sure that the fires were gone. The fact I got blacklisted for an entire 24 hours (which ends up being like a two day ban considering there's no way in hell I'm staying up this late again waiting for my class ban to end) for something this minor shows a huge flaw in the system. You can't kick someone off their job because you notice them acting silly or spraying a door once because you don't know if they are just doing that to pass the time and they are actually a really good player. Since as I said earlier there's no way in hell I'm getting unbanned, my only suggestion is that you guys add like a 2 or 3 'strike' system to the blacklist so that things like this don't occur anymore.

Thanks, SeventhSandwich.

• Executive Council

You were blacklisted because you were not roleplaying as a firefighter. You were using your truck to ram other cars, run red lights, and basically drive around like a crazy person. I finally blacklisted you when you decided to come up to Sky Scraper and start spraying the people in front.

You then proceeded to complain and complain about how your blacklist was unfair, that the admins suck, etc, etc. First was OOC, I told you to stop. Next was over gov radio when you became a police officer. Then it was twice more over OOC. You knew I had warned you to stop and that you were facing a ban considering I had warned you repeatedly and kicked you. Everyone on the server was getting extremely annoyed.

You can wait it out.

~Temp banned