Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

stop reading my thread

fRacture

1. Your in-game name: fRacture

2. Server that you were banned on: TeamSpeak3

3. The Banning admin: Enigma

4. Your Steam-Id: The world may never now.

5. Reason for ban:

It all started one Wednesday afternoon, in Monkey's channel, when I found out that Managers were given the ability to ban. So, for testing purposes, I informed Luigi that I was going to test my new ability and then went on to ban him with the reason 'fa****'. Enigma, being the good Council member that he is, then goes on to ban me with the reason 'fa****'. Upon being banned I messaged Enigma in Steam with something along the lines of 'what the dicks'. This conversation then went on with a few more rage full messages between us until I mentioned a forbidden word, which is the 25th word on the following site.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_slurs_by_ethnicity#African_descent

Enigma, being the good Council member that he is like mentioned earlier, continues on by going into a rage full mood because of what I typed to him. After more angry messages I start having a general disregard for any upcoming events and go on to start spamming. I started by typing 'fag' and then copying/pasting that Steam message, after I pasted the copied Steam message I copied the copied message and then pasted it. As I slowly reached the Steam message cap, Enigma's replies started to become non existent. Midway through spamming Enigma I was message by Monkey with 'way to get yourself banned'. After being messaged I brought my spamming techniques over to the Steam conversion with Monkey and proceeded to spam him until reaching the Steam message cap. Upon reaching the cap, I went back to the conversion with Enigma to finish my spamming.

Blah blah 47 days later here is the unban Enigma told me to make.

For shits and giggles here is a picture of me in a dress, as I haven't posted a picture of myself yet.

Edited by SuperSkreech