Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Extended Blacklist/ Without Reason

D3adm0nk3y

1. Your in-game name:John Bagel(character) D3adm0nk3y.

2. Server that you were blacklisted on: PERP.

3. The Blacklisting admin:None given

4. Your Steam-Id:STEAM_0:0:39956740

5. Reason for blacklist:None given*

*I was Blacklisted from cop from 11 June 2:30~am to 12 June same time By (pretty sure) Kigon, and it was because I lined up 4 people directly in front of me, Pulled out spikes, spammed nightstick on all of them, Retracted the spikes, sending everyone flying, the mayor got stuck in the cliff, and the other 3 people went flying different directions. I did it again on someone, they flew across the map from Burger king, hit top of nexus, and dropped down and died. Kigon then blacklisted me, for a day, which was Perfectly fine as I was abusing my job,

Can I get a confirmation that It was extended for the same reason?

Alright, so You blacklisted me for the ban report, Just wanted to know, But Kigon already blacklisted me for a day. I also would like to say it was all in fun, and anyone that didn't want to be thrown, Yes I know we should follow the rules. Thanks for the info...

I like how he didn't tell us to stop, Or the fact that someone told him in occ that it's PERP lite. or the fact there was only like 10 people on. and there was nothing happening. Honestly, we were given no warnings, and if he was there, he should've said 'dont do that' and we wouldve stopped, Heck if he was there, and said nothing, maybe we got the impression that was okay. and anyone that didnt want to participate, anyone that said this was wrong, and we need to stop. we all would've....