Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Growing in an unowned area.

Gondor128

https://hellsgamers.com/threads/69943-PERP-Jamal-Chickenbucket-amp-Will-Chickenbucket-Growing-In-Unowned-Area

Also. Isnt the protocol, warn/kick/ban?

]Course of Action:

Always remember that reports must be filed with bans longer than two hours and that temporary bans can be elevated by Leaders and Council depending upon the severity and the number past offenses a player may have. On that note, there is a general course of action that must be taken and they are to be followed, as these more often than not apply to temporary bans!

1. Warn - through admin chat and/or microphone

2. Kick, Slay, Mute - depends on the situation

3. Temporary Ban

If said protocol does not apply to me or my situation i would love to know why, thanks!

Friend got me the ingame rule:

: No growing in un-owned places. If you or a friend does not own the property you may not grow there. As a side note you may not grow in a vehicle.

But yeah, why did i not get kicked or warned? If it means anything, i was being stupid and i was just butt flustered that everytime i buy a place i am instantly raided. its not fun, at all.

I just wanted to make some cash and im sorry for breaking this rule.

Edited by Gondor128

This is the Hellsgamers Tournament forum section.

If you wish to be unbanned, since you think you are falsly banned, post an unban request,

riiiight Here:https://hellsgamers.com/forums/73-Unban-Requests

Making threads in the general section is not gonna help you.