Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban Request - Will Chickenbucket

Gondor128

1. Your in-game name: Will Chickenbucket

2. Server that you were banned on: PERP

3. The Banning admin: Cal45

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:24449886

5. Reason for ban: Growing in an unowned Area.

Request for Will/Jamal Chickenbucket.

Me and my friend were growing coke in the offices of the nexus.

https://hellsgamers.com/threads/69943-PERP-Jamal-Chickenbucket-amp-Will-Chickenbucket-Growing-In-Unowned-Area

Isnt the protocol, warn/kick/ban?

]Course of Action:

Always remember that reports must be filed with bans longer than two hours and that temporary bans can be elevated by Leaders and Council depending upon the severity and the number past offenses a player may have. On that note, there is a general course of action that must be taken and they are to be followed, as these more often than not apply to temporary bans!

1. Warn - through admin chat and/or microphone

2. Kick, Slay, Mute - depends on the situation

3. Temporary Ban

If said protocol does not apply to me or my situation i would love to know why, thanks!

Friend got me the ingame rule:

: No growing in un-owned places. If you or a friend does not own the property you may not grow there. As a side note you may not grow in a vehicle.

But yeah, why did i not get kicked or warned? If it means anything, i was being stupid and i was just butt flustered that everytime i buy a place i am instantly raided. its not fun, at all.

I just wanted to make some cash and im sorry for breaking this rule. I would really love a 2nd chance, i love PERP i just wanted to be able to be a fancu rich guy ;3. Thanks for your reading and consideration.

Also if you guys have any tips or tricks from not getting raped by people watching the property list, it would really be appreciated.

When I did this and wasnt aware of the rule, an admin actually asked if it was me and I did admit it, he told me the rule and I hadn't known of it. It was a warning, and I was truly unaware of the rule and haven't done it again. Why didn't Gondor get this?
Edited by Gondor128

Seeing as you guys are relatively new to the server, I will reverse the ban this time.

The ban will remain on your file and if you are caught doing it again, the punishment will be more severe.

[uNBANNED]