Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban Appeal - Westi - STEAM_0:1:5196046

Westi

Your in-game name: Nick Calhone

2. Server that you were banned on: Gmod PERP

3. The Banning admin: I looked everywhere, I can't find it.

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:5196046

5. Reason for ban: Disrespect

I would like to say I've been treated rather unfairly and have been made to feel quite unwelcome by some admins who will remain nameless. I make an attempt to abide by each rule fully, when I slip up I will correct myself, and even then it only very minor things. I had hope to join the HG community fully, but now this unjust ban has ruined my reputation, and after today's encounter with this admin, I'm not even sure I want to.

I was blacklisted from fireman for ramming into a car and killing a man. I called for an ambulance on the radio for him, and I continued to drive on to respond to a request for fire fighter in the apartments. My firetruck was removed and I was blacklisted from Fireman. I then told this admin that I was sorry, and it was an accident, and that I had called for ambulance. He then said I'd hit multiple cars and that I should have thought about it before I did it. I do not see how this is possible as I could not have predicted an accident.

I then walked over to tides where an ambulance hit me, I survived and yelled "Ignorant ass!" I was then banned for 24 hours for disrespect.

I find this extremely unfair as I was roleplaying as if I was in pain from being hit by an Ambulance.

I don't know why I was banned for disrespect. Thus my post.

Thank You for your consideration.

Edited by SuperSkreech

first off you hit me in my van, you then hit the car in front of me that killed that player, you then got blacklisted. it would of ended with that but you had you turn to disrespect

you can wait out you 1 day ban