Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Just bought gold as im buying my car i get banned for punch whoring

theycallmegod

Hey so i just got gold bought some money and im going to buy my car right as i buy it i get kicked and banned for punch whoring? so im assuming the admin ment to ban another steam id and took mine by mistake its only 24h ban but i did JUST buy money n stuff so if that could get lifted and i can get back on that would be great

Maybe next time PM the person ur going to ban and say something instead of just doing it im sure it was a bad copy or something cause i literaly was alone in the car shop and then boom ban anyways look into this and let me know thanks

Edited by Mark

This kid was trolling us for soo long punching my door and making grav gun noises with the pots trying to get us booked so when the cops finaly came i started punching him till he left the building.... in that 50 sec vid where quiet but we did "roleplay" it out i was telling/yelling at them to leave then me and a friend attacked him u dont see my friend in that 50 sec clip but as far as me punching him it was not random it was well deserved

jumping around bored and i guess i hit 2 random guys i dont consider that excessive and im sure we all jump around punching from time to time not hitting anything

i just droped like 30$ to play on this server to get banned instantly after is like a punch in the nuts...