Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Just Put The Change In - Unban Request

1. Your in-game name: JustPutTheChangeIn

2. Server that you were banned on: Global Ban

3. The Banning admin: Monkey or JessicaJoy

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:25026155

5. Reason for ban: My brother was griefing in Monkey’s server.

On May 29th, 2012, I was banned globally because of my brother griefing on Monkey’s server. My brother went onto my PC when I was out of the room and began griefing on the server, after this I was banned from Monkey’s and all HeLLsGamer’s servers. I have really missed HeLLsGamers servers and felt the ban was a little unjust, as it was not I who encouraged the ban. I do, however, accept all responsibility towards the use of MY account by my BROTHER.

I was downloading Diablo III on my PC. I left the room to find something else to keep me entertained while it downloaded; because I’d rather not hover over and supervise my computer. As the game was downloading, the internet was slow, which is to be expected. This would make everything else run poorly, and I didn’t expect my brother to use my computer instead of his own.

I have been visiting the TeamSpeak server, talking to friends (and Prius). Doing all this I realised that I really missed playing on the servers, and miss enjoying them with friends.

I understand it is very unlikely that I will be unbanned from Money's Server, but if possible I would just like to be unbanned from standard HG servers as I have never been banned nor have I done anything wrong on a server other than Monkey's.

I felt I really messed up, and I hope I can be given another chance. I really do miss the servers, and hope will be able to play on them once again.

This is going to be left up for The_Monkey to decided. We take griefing VERY serious in Monkey's server. It is one of our main rules, and has always been "Grief once, you're gone ...from everything"

I'm passing this thread to Monkey, wait for him to come online to reply.

Guest The_Monkey

It hasn't been nearly long enough.

Not unbanned.

BTW, nice NEW story. When we confronted you, you not only admitted to griefing, you straight up told us that you were bored and felt like it.