Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban Request - Best CCSAFDGF Player.

Joey10126

1. Your in-game name: Best CCSAFDGF Player.

2. Server that you were banned on: [HG] 24/7 Office Deathmatch CSS

3. The Banning admin: N/A

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:33863573

5. Reason for ban: N/A

My friend recently joined your server and invited me to it (He usually plays a lot) and when I joined i looked for him because I wanted him to be the first person I killed in the game and instead someone was crouched by the window in the office area so I shot him and got a Headshot. I then started to move my mouse around violently because I don't regularly get headshots and was that excited, and then I was banned. No reason given. Just says 'You have been banned from this server'. I don't know If I killed like the admin when I wasn't suppose to or If a was mistakenly banned for hacking when I got a legitemat headshot.

I would wish to be unbanned from your server As I would like to play with my friend on it.

Sincerly Joey10126.

You have been automatically banned from the server by KAC for wallhacking. We do not unban hackers. The only way you can play on our servers again is with another steam ID. Not Unbanned.

Edited by kimzy