Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban Request

DirkTheJerk

1. Your in-game name: Rudolf Assengard

2. Server that you were banned on: HG PERP

3. The Banning admin: HG | Darkwing Duck [dM]

4. Your Steam-Id:STEAM_0:1:19444927

5. Reason for ban: I closed the police doors on him and he tripped balls and got mad at me for "Trolling" -.- and he instigated by saying "Troll me again and see what happens" then he took out his nightstick or w.e he had and i pointed my gun at him waiting to hit me. I was SS at the time and the Mayor said i can get a refill down at the police station that's why i was don't there. well on with the story while we were looking at each other i got kicked for "Admin Disrespect/Trolling" Really??? first time in history of gaming some one got banned for what just happened. So i came back and told him "Don't get mad cause i closed the door on you" and again i got kicked for "Admin Disrespect" and of course anyone would be mad by now so i told him "Hey once you fix your vagina and finish your period come back" something like that i don't really remember but it was along those lines. and then "Clitrix" told me some stupid shit that have no relevance in the conversation at all and i told him "To stop protecting his butt-buddy" then i got banned for that it was a 24 hour ban. So yeah i wish to get unbanned cause this is bullshit. and Admins need to do their job as an ***ADMIN*** just cause their bitchy about their real life they don't have to come and ruin our fun in the gaming world. Thanks. :)

**Updated the Banning admin

Oh almost forgot the bit that pissed me off the most ;D

HG | Darkwing Duck [dM] "just cause you aren't tuff in real life, doesnt mean you have to be an internet gangster"

He says that after hes the one who instigated everything.. -.-

Hello!

My name is "Clitrix" And you were complaining about what i was advising you to do. i tell you, calm down sir, and you continue to troll, even when other HG members was also advising you to calm down, but you still continue to troll. If you could just take a deep breath and disconnect from the game instead of acting like some Bad ass on the internet who believes that he is above everyone else then you would not be in a situation to post a urban request and type my name wrong :D

Cheers!

- "Clitrix"

Here is the ban report, with screenshots and proof. The claims of me making those "comments" are completely untrue and falsified. https://hellsgamers.com/threads/70124-Ban-Report-DirkTheJerk

You were trolling, so I kicked you. You came back and continued to insult me and say something along the lines of "Clean out your vagina..etc etc"

Dirk would you care to explain why you came to the forums and started lying about things that I said?

Citrix You know Engima checked the logs right? he knows what was said.. and i can tell you no one told me to calm down. only 1 person did and that was a cop whose name i forgot so yeah.. and sorry for misspelling your name :P and thanks for thinking i was a bad ass :) i just called it how it is. i really didn't "Admin Disrespect" since he wasn't really being an Admin :).

Darkwing Duck i think you didnt even read my post? i admitted to calling you a vagina. and anyways Enigma knows what was said. i dont really have to say anything to you. and those pictures actually help me ^_^ i dont seem as bad as i thought i was

Ok so here is where we are going to go from here Dirk. Since you seem to not understand how or why you broke the rules, you came to the forums and falsified claims on people, and you are completely ignorant of the fact that you are being disrespectful and "think you are tough". Im going to be upgrading your ban to two days.

Citrix You know Engima checked the logs right? he knows what was said.. and i can tell you no one told me to calm down. only 1 person did and that was a cop whose name i forgot so yeah.. and sorry for misspelling your name :P and thanks for thinking i was a bad ass :) i just called it how it is. i really didn't "Admin Disrespect" since he wasn't really being an Admin :).

Darkwing Duck i think you didnt even read my post? i admitted to calling you a vagina. and anyways Enigma knows what was said. i dont really have to say anything to you. and those pictures actually help me ^_^ i dont seem as bad as i thought i was

You don't treat people like shit ever. Admin or not.

Is that so difficult to understand? I dont' care if you trolled or not, you don't talk to anyone: recruit, member, non-members like that.

If you want to be unbanned, please feel free to continue your spew of inconsistency.

Edited by enigma#

Enigma what you just said shouldnt be just for me it should be for Darkwing also. he treated me like shit cause a door was closed on him. and he denies that he said anything? hah Kigen was in game he knows what was said and the fact that Darkwing would lie to all us just proves some thing is wrong with that guy.

Ok this thread is done with. You obviously have no remorse for what you did, and your attitude is horrible. Your two day ban is going to stay, maybe you'll cool off when your ban expires. Although if you continue this charade after your ban has expired, the next punishment will be much more severe. /thread