Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Accidental 10man Ban

Docbrown

I'm in the middle of a 10man right now and my CSS crashed. Now I'm banned from the server (temporary I think for leaving) and I'd wish to get back in there to help my team. Can I get unbanned from Dallas 3?

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:11550777

1. Your in-game name: Doc Brown

2. Server that you were banned on: Dallas 3

3. The Banning admin: Unknown, I think Enigma?

4. Your Steam-Id:STEAM_0:0:11550777

5. Reason for ban:

I was banned for threatening to send router packets to Cookie.F in a 10man, as seen here:

https://hellsgamers.com/threads/70178-Doc-brown?p=395696#post395696

I would just like to say, sure... on the outside just looking at this it seems as if I should be banned, seeing how a couple of weeks ago, even still now, HG gets DDOS'D often. But this 10 man was just enraging. Round after round, the enemy team would be taunting, bragging, and laughing at us, no matter what happened. As you see what numb said right above that, they were constantly taunting us after each round, just adding fuel to the fire. And I got so mad that I decided to make a stupid remark about router packets. I don't even know what they are! And cookie, who continuously knows how to make people mad, is the one who gets upset over one line. I'm just saying that I shouldn't be BANNED for this one line! I think it's unfair, and I'm just throwing it out there for review.

• 2 weeks later...