Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Darkwing Duck - Story

Bad Moosie

Hi, Id first of all like to say that this is not meant to cause huge drama.

1. Abuser name: HG | Darkwing Duck [dM]

2. Their Steam Id: -

3. What server: Gmod Perp

4. About what time: 16:58 [Norwegian time]

5. PROOF: -

6. Please tell us about the incident: Ok so, it started with darkwing pulled me over (as a cop)

He got drove over by annother police car and died, so i drove away (50m) from the spot he got killed..

When he suddently noclipped back to me to say that i was abusing a glitch something like Cocaine on hes head which made him stuck or something..

This was not mainly the reason why im here..

So we started talking, and he warned me, and told me if i ever did it again, i would get banned.

Thats okay, Because i never did this, i didnt even know what this "glitch" was before now..

I also overheard when i was getting my car from the garage, That someone got kicked for no reason..

I went over to teamspeak to ask why this person got kicked, and they didnt know either.

this is an copy/paste from teamspeak:

<16:49:39> "Gravity Kitteh": He is handing out a random warning

<16:49:40> "Muusi": he noclipped to me

<16:49:41> "Muusi": :/

<16:50:14> "Gravity Kitteh": Do what you gotta do then :P

<16:50:35> "Muusi": He says he has proof

<16:50:36> "Gravity Kitteh": If you have proof of abuse, make the report and it will be dealt with

<16:50:47> "Gravity Kitteh": If you didnt do it then clearly he is bluffing

<16:51:14> "Muusi": wait a sec

<16:51:22> "Muusi": i dont have proof of him noclipping, no demos

<16:51:36> "Gravity Kitteh": hmmm..

<16:51:39> "Muusi": And he gave me a warning, i want that warning "Removed"

<16:51:45> "Gravity Kitteh": Do you have any proof at all?

<16:52:28> "Muusi": I just found out

<16:52:43> "Muusi": I heard earlier: Misterinvalid said:

<16:52:47> "Muusi": I got kicked for some reason

<16:52:52> "Muusi": he said that exact line earlier

<16:52:59> "Gravity Kitteh": That was Snuffles

<16:53:01> "Muusi": and i was driving with him in my car all the time

<16:53:01> "Gravity Kitteh": And yeah

<16:53:06> "Muusi": snuffles?

<16:53:12> "Gravity Kitteh": Hes in TS with us

<16:53:14> "Muusi": Could it be him?

<16:53:15> "Muusi": i know

<16:53:23> "Gravity Kitteh": It was

<16:53:26> "Muusi": ?

<16:53:37> "Muusi": it was him?

<16:53:48> "Muusi": So im "innocent"?

<16:54:00> "Muusi": ??

<16:54:08> "Gravity Kitteh": Snuffles got kicked

<16:54:12> "Gravity Kitteh": But it was for no reason

Honestly, im not trying to get anyone punished..

I just want to prove that it wasnt me..

So if anyone could double check logs.

Sorry for causing any trouble.

Ok so I actually have screenshots of the "logs"

In this first screenshot, you can see the text leading up to him dropping the cocaine on my head. I pull him over as an officer and we both step out of our cars. I stand next to him and tell him I am issuing him a citation. He then proceeds to drop the cocaine on my head (worldspawn killed HG | Darkwing Duck [dM]) {in the second highlighted box, which is the log message you get when someone kills someone with cocaine prop}. Also you can clearly see after he drops the cocaine on my head, he starts hysterically laughing in local chat because he seemed to think it was very funny doing such.

VQ9c6.jpg

In this next image, I noclip over to him to "warn/reprimand" him for using the cocaine glitch to kill me, and he then proceeds to lie directly to my face stating that he had just entered the game, and that I have the wrong person.

luKHe.jpg

In this third image the conversation continues and he demands my name on the forums, then threatens to post an abuse report on me, and continues lying after he had been caught in the act. Not to mention he then attempts to bribe me to see the logs.

ujILP.jpg

In this fourth image he asks to see logs, and continues to lie about the fact that he glitched the cocaine.

4bf3R.jpg

Finally in the fifth image he starts telling a completely different story from what he stated in the first screenshot which is, "I just got in the game, you have the wrong person" . He states that another car drove over me etc etc. Id like to point out that, that isnt possible because of the following: The message in console would have stated that HG | Darkwing Duck [dM] was killed prop_vehicle_jeep, not worldspawn killed HG | Darkwing Duck [dM]

XozdU.jpg

I would once again like to point out that you, Moosie, broke server rules by glitching cocaine which is in fact a bannable offense; and then you tried to incriminate me and post an abuse report on me in order to get me in trouble after I had come to talk to you about doing such. I will 100% gladly allow my uppers to review this abuse report, and thank you for your time.

You didnt notice the police car killing you with driving over you when we were talking? It came behind you right before i said: "Yahahahahahaah" And you obviously didnt see the end of my post, which clearly says that i dont want to get anyone punished (problems)..

There was no police car driving over me.

Finally in the fifth image he starts telling a completely different story from what he stated in the first screenshot which is, "I just got in the game, you have the wrong person" . He states that another car drove over me etc etc. Id like to point out that, that isnt possible because of the following: The message in console would have stated that HG | Darkwing Duck [dM] was killed prop_vehicle_jeep, not worldspawn killed HG | Darkwing Duck [dM]

Oh, it wasnt? Well this is bs, im done with this, just lock this thread please.

You start a thread starting with "I don't want to get anyone punished" but that's the whole point of this section so read the goddam rules. You also did not provide proof at ALL which is against another rule, to which Darkwing posted his side of the story which shows him getting killed by cocaine and you laughing at it. So this is pretty interesting wanna tell me why you're bullshitting us?

Edited by Weeman

I was not laughing at he getting glitched, i was laughing at him getting driven over by a cop car, which he refuses (Ofcourse).. May anyone close this now?

How exactly does he refuse it? did he photoshop the first picture? What the hell are you talking about?

Well you've been caught in a lie and you've decided to not respond to your own thread so here it is (and this is not up for debate):

1. If you make a thread like this again, in any section of the forums that has no use you will be banned from posting in that section of the forums.

2. Don't lie to our faces or I'll sick Monkey on you.