Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

I was banned for no reason?

aockonvikted

I usually play this server whenever I decide to play CS:S (Yes it is a legit copy), but I went on today, and appearantly I am banned from all of HeLLsGamers.com servers. I don't know why I am banned, Nor do I know if anyone else was using my account. If needed, I can provide email, and steam ID and such. I just would like to know why I am banned, and if it can be lifted.

I usually play this server whenever I decide to play CS:S (Yes it is a legit copy), but I went on today, and appearantly I am banned from all of HeLLsGamers.com servers. I don't know why I am banned, Nor do I know if anyone else was using my account. If needed, I can provide email, and steam ID and such. I just would like to know why I am banned, and if it can be lifted.

Your in-game name: Ronny|████████

Server that you were banned on: all

The Banning admin: I have no Idea

Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:37258005

Reason for ban: Unknown.

Additional info: I don't know if someone else is using my account, but I just tried to go on today, and was prompted with a message saying I was banned from all HG servers. I don't know who banned me, nor do I know why I am banned, but if I can get a response back, with help I would greatly appreciate it.