Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban Request -- TAKASHI NAKAMARU

takashi

1. Name: Takashi Nakamaru

2. Server: PERP

3. The blacklisting admin: I believe Darkwing

4. Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41864099

5. Reason for blacklist: https://hellsgamers.com/threads/70630-Prop-Glitching-(Takashi-Nakumaru) // Prop-glitching

Referring to the thread, I was not prop-glitching at all. The first attempt of trying to defend myself in PROOF A was a mistake I did. The only reason why I put 2 stoves infront of the door was to block off the shots being fired from outside when I am getting raided. It only became glitched when my friend Boss hogg didnt open the door properly and when the door came around it got glitched by accident. This resulting in me getting raided by people outside. There is nothing in proof B that states I was prop-glitching because in real fact I wasnt trying to prop-glitch, I was trying to block most of the entrances so when I am going to get raided, people will only come from 1 entrance. I do not own gold/vip so this was the best I could do. I hadn't known this was bannable to defend myself.

Sorry for the misunderstanding but yet again I was not trying to prop-glitch since I really dont even know how to do it. It just happened and by the mere coincidence you were also at the same location.

EDIT:: Upon asking shoubakka if I did anything wrong, he didn't even tell me that it was bannable nor did he even respond to me. Later to find out he puts a thread up asking for a ban.

Edited by takashi

takashi, the issue here is using the ovens. Since you can see through one end of them and not the other, they are not allowed for base defense. That is what we mean by "prop glitching."

Please refer to rule #22 here:

https://hellsgamers.com/threads/69165-PERP-Lite-RP-3-0-Rules-Revised

22. No hacking, scripting, botting, or exploiting of any kind. An example of exploitation would be copying a system 911 alert, or using props that are see-through on one side.

I talked to Darkwing and he said he will give you an answer when he gets home. Honestly though, with your ban history, it's not looking too good. I suggest you visit that link I posted and read all the rules.

I am doing that right now... and with my ban history? I was perma-banned by mistake and temp-banned again because I did something I didnt know was bannable even after asking an admin if I did something wrong and not getting a response. Hopefully now that I revised through all the rules there won't be any mishaps in the future.

Follow what Cal referenced. Considering your ban history, you should know better, and to be perfectly honest its common sense. You should not use something that can be "glitched" as an advantage. Sorry Takashi, please wait out your ban and thoroughly read over the rules here so you don't make a mistake of breaking rules once again: https://hellsgamers.com/threads/69165-PERP-Lite-RP-3-0-Rules-Revised