Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Banned & Crushed.....

Kris Layton

Hey.. Okay, so uhm.. I was taking out the trash and my brother got on and started to shoot random people... But I was wondering if I could have another chance? I would be MORE that great full.. Please, if you can do anything about it, I'm begging you to unban me... I'll take more cautions with my account..

Btw, I know how it sounds; like an excuse, but it's not... Please just give me another chance..

Apologies and Thanks,

Kris Layton

Edited by Mark

EY YO GURL

1. Your in-game name:

2. Server that you were banned on:

3. The Banning admin:

4. Your Steam-Id:

5. Reason for ban:

Because I WILL - Write this down somewhere - stop. Mostly it's cuz I've gotten bored.. But now I'll just drive around. Idc. And, I bring good to this server cuz I've brought exactly 7 friends to this server; 3 now gold. So, if I can get one last chance to stay on this server with my buds, then I'll do my best. Anyways.. If you say no, I still wanna say thanks for wasting your time. If you say yes, then I'll be sooo freakin happy. But yeah.. I hope you say yes, because I've also been gold on this server just to donate cuz I liked it. I've donated like $80 to this server just because I love it. Thanks for listening, hope you will understand...

You should know better than to leave your account open for anyone to use, Just a bit of advice... hit the Windows key + L to lock your PC, make sure a password is enabled next time. Otherwise we might not be so forgiving.

also if you donate so much to the server, then why disobey the rules and get banned from the server you like? it's an oxy-moron. Think about it

Don't mind me Mark. Continue :P

I want you to understand the size of the thread you are on right now. It is so small I've brought you a magnifying glass to see it.

I also want you to understand that if I see anyone kick you, if I see the NLR warning pop up on my screen and it say "Kris Layton" I will be coming for you with the fury of Monkey

But for now, you can wait another 3 days.