Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban from Jailbreak server

bounty

1. Your in-game name: Bounty

2. Server that you were banned on: CS:S Jailbreak

3. The Banning admin: Probably Seboard

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:16197720

5. Reason for ban:

Insults, Impersonating HG Multiple Times, Freekilling, Racism, and Advertising. Was given a final warning and did not heed it.

I believe it was for cursing at an administrator of the server and maybe killing the Terrorist team. I really do sincerely apologize to whom ever it was I did and affected. I do not remember details because this was all 3 years ago. I was 15 at the time and immature but I am an 18 year old now and I wish to get back into this wonderful server. I recently just got back into CSS because I bought myself a PC and I would hope and love to get back in HG servers again. Thank you for taking your time to read this.

Edited by Papa John
#info

well is there any way I can get back into the server? It has been quite some time I have been banned now and I would love to come back in peace. I am very sorry for my past behavior and would like a chance. I really apologize for the offences i have made. Oh and I dont think it was an admin I cursed at it was most likely someone else with HG clan tag. It's been so long it's hard to remember. But i am very sorry for what I have done.