Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

YoItsObama's/Barack Obabo's unban request from PERP

Obabo

1. Your in-game name: Barack Obabo

2. Server that you were banned on: PERP

3. The banning admin: I don't know

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:52679857

5. Reason for ban: 2 hours before I was banned my friends and I had declared a war on the police after he was unfairly arrested due to lag in the game, so later on I had been growing weed in a remote location when a police officer rolled by, I don't know if he saw the pots but I decided to start shooting at him, I figured he had alerted the cops so I decided to kill him and drive away, with that in mind I saw about 2 more cops who I started shooting at while trying to escape from everyone and hide. I went to the penthouse to hide in the city and I found a civilian who was looking right at me from the bottom of a staircase, I asked him what he wanted and I figured he was alerting the cops so I decided to kill him and make an escape into the wild. It won't happen again I just figured I was wanted by the entire law enforcement so I went on a rampage while trying to get away. There's no way I can convince you of my word, but I wouldn't lie to try and avoid a temporary ban, I just didn't realize that I couldn't go on a tear while escaping from police at 1 AM.

-Obabo

(quick edit, I should post that I wasn't warned for anything or told that what I was doing was wrong.)

Edited by Obabo

Barac this is the link to your ban. https://hellsgamers.com/threads/70712-Barack-Obabo-amp-Broomie-Swagalicous-(RDM)

Please refer to our rules thread here: https://hellsgamers.com/threads/69165-PERP-Lite-RP-3-0-Rules-Revised

I will unban you, but please make sure you read over the rules and understand what is and isn't allowed for the future.

I've read the rules and I'm very clear with them now and I'll keep them open in a tab if I ever need to refer to them whilst playing, I won't break it again, I promise.

Word is bond, thank you very much my brother, please unban me soon so I can play with my fellas.