Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

CleutsP Abuse report

Constantin

1. Abuser name: CletusP

2. Their Steam Id: Don't Know

3. What server: Jailbreak

4. About what time: 4:00 AM

5. PROOF: FleVY.pngI kill him as you can see hes a rebel, then he slaps me for no reason.

3U9q3.pngHe slays the lead for no reason, then slays me for no reason.

4jRcS.pngThis guy, never been on server, comes and freekills like 3 ppl, instead of a t-list, he gets a 60min ban? sence when?

NzYVk.pngMesses up ratio

6. Please tell us about the incident:

------------------------ all happened in less then an hour of playing.. so i hope he doesnt play often..-----------

Picture 1: He kills me in JJK, sits in there for 10 minutes fapping himself off T-Bagging me, I slap him to try to get him out of there

Picture 2: You both freekilled, you even said "You can't make him crouch" AFTER I slayed him. You freekilled a guy on the deagle cage after the lead said "I am designated shooter"

Picture 3: He said "your the racist one, ni**er" so I banned him for 60 minutes...

Picture 4: The ratio was still 1:2 after I teamswitched myself...

You threaten me with this report, but there is NO abuse here, YOU of all people should know how to play CT, you camp before last, you freekill.

But whatever, I'll wait on the dA+

EDIT: Sourcebans

ed925e8e4e775531a50d13e859260e62.png

Pic 1, if ur gonna get me outa jjk, ask me or slay me dont just slap me cause ill just go up in the air retard.

Pic 2: NONE of us fked, u got butthurt that u died and u slayed us

Pic 3: Give a warning, badmin.

Pic 4: wasnt a big abuse, and ur probably right.

oh and for the other shit u said about me, get some proof or dont say it

I do not like what i see... and let me just point out you already have a warning about racism as soon as you joined hg... no admin should give you a warning about racism in fact i am shocked that you were giving such a short ban if it was me you would be banned for 1 month at least