Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban Request for Cellis9421 (Prince Obabo)

cellis9421

1. Your in-game name: Prince Obabo

2. Server that you were banned on: Perp 3.0 Server

3. The Banning admin: not 100% sure who administered the ban.

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:52745689

5. Reason for ban: It was my first night on the server, and on garry's mod and my friends and I thought it would be a good idea to grow in the police station. Long story short I ended up shooting a cop, and at the time I wasn't sure that killing a cop was against the rules because I had neglected to read them (Honesty is the best policy). I have since read over the rules and have come on here asking for forgiveness. This server is THE best perp out there as I have been playing around with others and it just doesn't feel the same. I assure you that if I am unbanned I will abide by the rules and help to enforce them to the best of my abilities. Thank you for your time.

Edited by Mark

I enjoy unban requests like this because they're easy. You broke three different rules and your ban will be shortened to a day.

I wouldn't hang around with people who break rules like this though, just a thought.

Temp Banned.