Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban Request for gabeugu/Michelle Obama

Qabe

1. Your in-game name: Michelle Obama

2. Server that you were banned on: Perp

3. The Banning admin: I'm not entirely sure.

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:52229611

5. Reason for ban: I shot at like two cops because I was caught in a crossfire with roughly 10 other people, cops included. In all honesty, I'm not entirely sure why I got banned because I'm almost positive I killed no one. If anything, I would presume that I was banned for being affiliated with an organization. The presiding admin went out and banned everyone in the organization due to the actions of two or three other members. I apologize for the inconvenience, and I have taken the liberty of re-reading over the rules of the server once it came to my attention that I was banned to prevent any other unfortunate incidents from occurring. Thank you for the time you have taken for reading this.

-Qabe

Edited by Mark

If I banned everyone that was affiliated with the impossible undo-able and stupid raid. If I banned everyone in the organization then 26 people would be banned right now.

Heres the rules https://hellsgamers.com/threads/69165-PERP-Lite-RP-3-0-Rules-Revised

And next time you're going to lie, atleast get your story straight with everyone else.

Reduced to another day for you to read over the rules an memorize them.