Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Boomhouzer's Unban request. I'm super sorry, and I am here to confess.

Boomhouzer

1. Your in-game name: Boomhouzer (Boomie Swagalicious)

2. Server that you were banned on: PERP

3. The Banning admin: Not for sure I think Mark though.

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:38256371

5. Reason for ban: Ok so me and my friends were having a good time and it got a bit out of hand by me and them camping out in the nexus growin weed livin a thug life. We did not know we were not allowed to do that, until the moderator confronted us, on our way out of the building we got stopped by swat, cops, and unfortunately the mayor. I was being ballsy(trying to be honest here) and went out and killed the mayor because I was dared to. Then I got banned. I've recently donated a lot to the server because a lot of my real life friends were joining me on the server. We where known as Brick Squad. I am here to apologize for any harm I have caused, I don't plan on disputing the donations nor do I plan on raging over this ban because it was a just ban. I have been permanently banned for this and I hate it. My other real life friends where unbanned and I would also like another chance. I will not fuck it up again, I'm almost 100% positive this time as I have my bugatti and my cash that I donated for and would hate to lose it.

I will provide more information if necessary, thanks for reading.

Edited by Mark

Zj6090 banned you but I extended it. Its a simple meet and apologize with an understanding and since you've met with both of those criteria your ban has been shortened (like your friends') to a day.

Don't do this again and if you think what you're going to do is stupid ask an admin if its stupid enough to be against the rules.

Temp Banned.