Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Tcg10737 unban request

Tcg10737

1. Your in-game name: Tcg10737

2. Server that you were banned on: Originally PERP and then today on all other server

3. The Banning admin: Originally Darkwing Duck, then Kigen

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:41725162

5. Reason for ban: On perp it was for RDM + Random mollies and I deserved that and was going to wait a while until making an unban request for PERP and just play on other HG servers. After the PERP ban I got very much into Minigames and Gungame and have been playing on there for 2 weeks with no problems at all and I am now ranked 3rd in Minigames. Im not here to contest the ban on PERP even though I would love to be unbanned on there I know I deserved the ban but what i would like to unbanned on the other HG servers.

Edited by Mark

• Executive Council

Bans are global to all servers. You can't be banned from one without being banned from all the others. Darkwing Duck originally banned you so this falls on him to decide.

Tcg, although I haven spoken with you in teamspeak many times and you are a respectful, and most of the time a mature person. I think it would be beneficial for you to take a little more time away from our servers. You have had many chances with regards to the rules in perp, and I have personally spoken to you directly about rule breaking twice. Post an unban request in another month from now.