Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

CDM and Douchebaggery (Joseph Dopey)

Shoubakka

1. Name: Joseph Dopey

2. Steam Id: Unknown

3. Server: HG PERP Lite

4. Reason: RDM

5. Proof: http://www.mediafire.com/?8yxh214g4huubbe

6. Comments:

This guy had been causing a lot of problems on the server. I think I got him temp banned yesterday for 3 different reasons, and somehow the ban didn't actually kick in so he was still on the server. Every time I arrested him in the video, he came into my channel in teamspeak and constantly told me that I "arrested him for no reason. He was going to pull over." Eventually Bigjohn banned him for 8 hours for disrespect from Teamspeak because he continued shittalking me. His teamspeak name was "TheHidden".

So I believe it all starts at Tick 73000, where he comes and hits me for the first time for no real reason whatsover. After I arrested him, like I said earlier, he came into my teamspeak channel saying "I was going to pull over".

I found him constantly ramming a white BMW (Tick 97000). Once again I arrested him, and he came into my teamspeak telling me the same thing again.

At tick 120000 I catch him ramming vehicles that were parked properly to attract police attention. He said when I was ticketing him that the car was apparently in the middle of the road so he was ramming it. You can see in the demo it wasn't. I warned him at the time that if he continues on driving recklessly, I would arrest him because he had already been jailed twice and was dangerous to the public. I continued to follow him, figuring he'd continue his pattern of reckless driving. He runs a red light, crashes into a sign, and then drives into the mayor's car. At this point I warrant him then proceed to arrest him. He comes into my teamspeak channel once again and starts yelling at me, at which point Bigjohn bans him.

At tick 185000 the police are once again after him. In the chase he CDMs multiple people.

Edited by Mark