Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Inc Unban Request

Inc

1. Your in-game name: Mike Inc

2. Server that you were banned on: HG 24/7 PERP Lite

3. The Banning admin: HG | Mark

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:3757139

5. Reason for ban: CMD // https://hellsgamers.com/threads/71477-CDM-and-Douchebaggery-%28Multiple-players%29

So, I was banned for CDM and then I went and watched the demos. I cannot see myself killing anyone in my car. If I was banned for bumping the SWATs car or the jokes I made well..

Bumping the swats car- alright, so I'm at fault there. I bumped his car. But he did not attempt to warrant me for reckless driving or call for backup in any way. As for what was said over mic, I was joking and the most I remember deviant saying was "what are you guys doing" or something of the like. If that was the case I apologize, i was simply joking around and having a good time I did not mean to upset deviant

didn't mean to cause some huge issue, for most 90% of the demos i was simply sitting in the back of the truck or sitting idle in my own truck. I'm more than willing to sit out the ban, but I figured I'd make a post to supply my side of the story and apologize to deviant for what happened

Edited by Mark