Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

EASY | Roland freeslay

n1ckkkkk

:lame:

1. Abuser name: EASY l Roland

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:16087668

3. What sever: Jailbreak

4. About what time: 4:50 pm PST

5. PROOF:

see attachments

:lame:

ok so playin jailbreak i was evil simon and we were playin evil simon so apparentky reasy roland was had low health and he asked to go to infirm i said no but then some other ct said yes

once he left the top of big cage i killed him and said evil simon didnt say go then i was slayed

im not looking to get his admin removed but that wasnt cool and he didnt have the right to

i mean if i had just gotten an apology it would have been cool.

the next round i asked over mic for apology he said im not getting one

he said another ct said i can go

which is dumb because i said im evil simon

post-1217-13525953295184_thumb.jpg

post-1217-13525953295519_thumb.jpg

So let me understand this you posted an abuse report because of one "slay"? One which there is no way we can know the context to determine if he had a valid reason for slaying you. I honestly cannot understand how you plan to prove this was admin abuse.

So let me understand this you posted an abuse report because of one "slay"? One which there is no way we can know the context to determine if he had a valid reason for slaying you. I honestly cannot understand how you plan to prove this was admin abuse.

i didnt post this to tery and get his admin taken away but he should have apologized

So.. you're posting even though you don't want action taken? Just want to whine?

because everyone here at HG loves whiners.

just to give insight into this person

one wh breaks rules even a small one is likely to break more