Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

BLAZINET MASSIVE SLAY

n1ckkkkk

ya i know stop bitching about it they were yelling fun day cts told everyone to type kill in console like half the people did then they were complaining to admins to slay the ct who said it i got annoyed and mass slayed we all make mistakes so dont ack perfect admins you mass slay and freekill too.:)

ya i know stop bitching about it they were yelling fun day cts told everyone to type kill in console like half the people did then they were complaining to admins to slay the ct who said it i got annoyed and mass slayed we all make mistakes so dont ack perfect admins you mass slay and freekill too.:)

YES ALL ADMIN MAKE MIS-SLAYS but you mis-slayed like 30 people at once twice

this time and an earlier abuse report i read

just because u got annoyyed doesnt mean u get to slay that person

i know this is an old post but LOL ive never mass slayed and if i do freekill i slay myself