Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Amil Patel's unban request

AmilPatel115

1. Your in-game name: Amil Patel

2. Server that you were banned on: PERP

3. The Banning admin: HG | Mark

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:14570029

5. Reason for ban: Avoiding RP

I want to apologize for this, and assure that it will never happen again. I realize now that what I did was wrong, and I am sincerely sorry, but I think that being permanently banned for this is a little harsh. I've only gotten in trouble two other times, and having two chances is not enough.

Edited by Mark

You've been banned multiple times before (4 in total). All of them serious offences by higher ups in leadership which means you caused serious trouble. Please do explain why you decided to mass cdm twice?

Before this account was mine, my former friend owned it and he must have done that. The account was only mine since my in-game name was changed to Amil Patel. The previous owner was Silent Death, and he wasn't exactly an angel and is banned for his actions. He dragged me into a mass-rdm plot with one other person, he was permanently banned for it, and the other person was never mentioned in the ban reports.