Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Official Petition to change back to old warrant system

atwood.b95

^^This.

You guys are mad that there are actually consequences for your actions now?

No I'm mad that god comes down and see's me kill a officer in private because he tells me to put my gun away and gives me a warrant, that is what I'm mad about when nobody else in the server see's anything except for me but I still get a warrant.

Were getting at the point how can you know who did something if no one is there to see it? Its impossible. With everyone having access to cars and tazers now, its hard to raid, the auto warrant for killing one cop or a Medic who isn't followng orders. What about holding mayor hostage. Impossible.

I have a feeling that everything that wants the old system back has barely (or never) played as a cop. Its so much fun to wait for the chief or mayor to add a warrant to someone for half an hour while they drive away after killing 3 cops and a medic. You want the old system back because you hate having warrants on people! Its just annoying when cops have the ability to punish people for doing something stupid like attacking a cop or shooting a firefighter isn't it? Yeah it sounds stupid to me too.

Since perp started cops have just been there and kind of helped the citizens but the gangs were always quicker since cops needed a warrant. You guys need to learn what fear is and that fear is needed to control a gang. Without this warrant system what is stopping you guys from shooting a cop because he looked at you funny and then running away? Nothing but a demo.

• Executive Council

Right now the system moved towards silent warrants. That way context can be applied.

Silent warrants just means a cop can arrest the person without it affecting their "unwarranted arrest" timer.

Right now the system moved towards silent warrants. That way context can be applied.

Silent warrants just means a cop can arrest the person without it affecting their "unwarranted arrest" timer.

I like that solution to the controversy here, but all those whining about the new system just want it to be easier for them to rdm cops. The new warrant system is much better. As for realism, cops have radios and can give real life descriptions of all threats over a system that interacts with them constantly and reacts immediately to trouble. Until Perp has a law enforcement system like that, quit b*tching and rdm less.