Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Watercooling a Mini-ITX build

mcwillzz

You are asking a lot my friend.

The smallest radiator i would put on my cpu is a 200mm. I would not add a gpu to that. It will be way to hot unless running high speed finger eaters.

Also the case you selected doesnt even have room for a 200mm rad

Cooling System

80mm Fans

No

120mm Fans

1 x 120mm Front Fan

1 x 120mm Rear Fan

So all you could do (if it fits) is put 2 120s

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/12369/ex-rad-198/EK_CoolStream_240_XT_Series_Liquid_Cooling_Radiator_EK-CoolStream_RAD_XT_240.html?tl=g30c95s160

Newegg is wrong actually you can fit a 240 rad and a 120 in there which would work alot better, but it is a extremely tight fit. (will require lots of modding to the case)

If you do a single 200mm (which you cant) you will not having any overclocking head room.

Honestly you will get the same temps on air.

Ediittttt

Also if this is going to be moving around a lot i would definitely get some compression fittings. I would never trust zip ties in something that moves so much haha.

Also if you use dye or coolant i will refuse to help you anymore

Also the case you selected doesnt even have room for a 200mm rad

The front of the Bitfenix Prodigy has mounting holes for 2x120mm, 1x140/180/200/230mm fans.

Personally, I wouldn't depend on one 200mm radiator for both a CPU and a GPU. If you get lucky (or you mod the case), you might be able to fit a 120mm radiator on the top and a 120/140/200/240mm radiator in the front, assuming you remove both the 5.25 inch CD/DVD drive bay, and one or both of the hard drive cages (might be able to keep the cages in).

EDIT: Not fully sure on this one, but you might want to check the compatibility between your GPU waterblock and your the GTX 560 Ti 448 Core, as I do believe the 448 Core edition of the GTX 560 has a different reference PCB design from the regular GTX 560 non-Ti/Ti versions.

Edited by Plaayer