Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban requesut rizz

Rizz Jackson

1. Your in-game name: Rizz Jackson

2. Server that you were banned on: Perp

3. The Banning admin: Bigjohn

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:39873971

5. Reason for ban: Reconnecting avoid arrest

Ok well there were like 3 admins in the server at the time and I already had been random arrested by some cop named Ted I told the admins but they didn't help, ted did it again so I reconnected to avoid the arrest this time and the admins weren't watching him still but they watch me reconnect? I feel that there is some hate in this ban and want it reduced or something. The police officer (Ted) didn't warn me when i had my glock to my side tazed me and arrested me, he tried to do this a second time so I reconnected because I'm tired of that, as soon as I reconnected I started recording since I wasn't recording before, but I got banned for avoiding a bullshit arrest. Bigjohn banned me for 3 days which I don't think is fair considering he dislikes me (which I know), if I was to be a normal person I think this ban would be lowerd maybe to 1 day and because he dislikes me he does not help me at all (watching that guy) but only does harm (ban me). I think this is from me raiding him today and shooting him and others in the face, so this is a way to take out his anger on me and give me a heavy ban for something so small.

Shorter story: Rizz does something bad - OHHHH LETS GATHER ALL OF THE ADMINS AND GO BAN HIM

Cop does something bad - Oh its cool he's doing it to rizz let that fucker get randomly arrested >:D

I would like this to be reviewed from a different party member who does not dislike me, and tell me that this is worthy of a 3 day ban under the circumstances.

Edited by Rizz Jackson