Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

CCC 12.7 Beta Update -For people experiencing Skyrim Flickering and other game bugs-

GreyLlama

AMD has just realised a beta update which solves and improves performance substantially For Desktop and Mobile cards 5000 and up.

This release of AMD Catalystâ„¢ 12.7 Beta includes a number of performance optimizations for the AMD Radeon â„¢ HD 7900, AMD Radeon HD 7800, and AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series. Performance highlights of AMD Catalyst 12.7 Beta

Up to 25% Skyrim

Up to 6% in Crysis 2

Up to 20% in Total War: Shogun 2

Up to 3.3% in Battlefield 3

Up to 6.9% In 3DMarkâ„¢ 11

Up to 4.8% in Aliens vs. Predator

Up to 6.5% in Batman: Arkham City

Up to 8% in Crysis Warhead

Up to 7.2% in F1 2010

Up to 8% in Just Cause 2

Up to 12% in Wolfenstein MP

Feature highlights of AMD Catalyst 12.7 Beta

Diablo 3: Anti-Aliasing support:

Users can now enable Multi-Sample Anti-Aliasing and Super Sample Anti-Aliasing for Diablo 3 through the AMD Catalyst Control Center.

Resolved Issues for the Windows® 7, Windows Vista® and Windows XP Operating System

Elder Scrolls: Skyrim- screen flickering when in AMD CrossFireâ„¢ mode

Note: This issue was first observed with version 1.6 of Skyrim.

If you would like to download this beta update, CLICK HERE

EDIT: 12.6 was also released, go to the same link to get it if you wish. The beta contains all fixes in 12.6 though.

EDIT: My display shrunk a bit after I installed it. I needed to wait a minute for it to resize. If it doesn't resize, you can reinstall, or go the 12.6 official version and wait for the final 12.7.

Edited by GreyLlama